16 Channel DVR recorder, 5MP, for analogue CCTV System
|Our Price: £95.00(£114.00 Inc. VAT)|
For a full new install, you will also need-
- A hard drive for storing video footage
- Cables- one per camera
- Cable clips
- Power supply - only one need for all cameras
- A power splitter - only one needed
- A screen or your own TV to view it on
- A HDMI cable to connect your screen
Cables - one per camera
Power Supply & splitter
16 channel DVR by TVision is a true 5MP recorder which can display and record at 5MP on every camera! Yes, this 16 channel DVR can record at 5MP on all 16 cameras at 6fps! or 15pfs at 2MP So if you want the best but cant stretch your budget to 5MP IP CCTV system, this is your DVR if you go for 5MP kit!
The DVR XVR-3116HD will accept any camera in the analogue category so compatibility will not be an issue.
16 Channel DVR by Tvision is a digital video recorder which supports up to 16 x 5MP cameras in resolution. This 16 channel DVR will accept any cameras which have a BNC connector & with AHD/HDVCI/TVI/CVBS video output. The DVR will switch between the different formats automatically so no configuration is required so compatibility will not be an issue.
Features 16 Channel DVR
- Supports 16 analogue CCTV cameras up to 5MP in resolution
- 5MP recording at 6fps, 4MP @7fps, 3MP @ 9fps, 2MP @ 15fps 960H @25fps
- Playback 16 channel maximum
- Supports cameras with BNC connector TVI/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal
- Plug and play - straight to internet remote viewing - no DVR setup required
- HDMI, VGA & BNC monitor output
- 4K monitor support
- supports 1 SATA HD at 6TB
- Supports 2 audio inputs
- Free mobile remote viewing app - FREEIP
- 2-year guarantee
- Supports 32 IP cameras at 2MP or 16 IP cameras at 4MP
Mobile Phone Remote viewing
The TVision 16 channel DVR will be online as soon as you connect a cable to your router You can download the free app called FreeIP at any time ready for when you receive your TVision XVR-3116HDB. You can watch this video which shows you how to download the app and set up your free account. You don't need to make any changes on the DVR!
Need support for TVision products?
Start chat by clicking let's talk at the bottom right-hand side of your screen or call us. We support all products purchased from CCTV wholesales.
Hard Disk size & recording times
When the hard drive gets full on the DVR, it will start to delete the oldest 15 minutes of recording to make space for new footage. The number of days of recording that you will be able to revive depends on a number of settings and conditions.
a) How much activity there is in view of the cameras
b) what quality the resolution is set to
c) if it's set to record continuously or on motion only
d) Hard drive size used
Click here to see examples of recording time when the DVR is set to continuous record.