DS-1600KI Hikvision network PTZ keyboard
Special order, 1-2 days
DS-1600KI Hikvision network PTZ keyboard with a 10ins touch screen.
The Hikvision DS-1600KI is a touch screen CCTV network keyboard with incredible capabilities, as a result up to 2000 devices can be controlled from this unit. There’s no doubt this keyboard has gone through some tough testing and thankfully with its current firmware we have found it to be very stable.
The Hikvision DS-1600KI network keyboard is best used in conjunction with Hikvision video decoders, for instance, you can build a physical video wall and have this keyboard control all cameras and decoders at once. It is possible to generate a virtual view of your video wall and use the touch screen to simply touch the grid of cameras. With one touch of your desired camera, the joystick becomes active for that camera, therefore no more tiresome keypresses to gain access to a particular camera.
The DS-1600KI can be used completely standalone to connect to any camera, NVR, DVR and viewable on the touch screen, simply select from the populated list of cameras and live view will start and the joystick ready to take control.
Playback of h264 footage is possible directly from the network keyboard, with all the regular controls you would find expect to find.
Hikvision has included built-in WIFI for the DS-1600KI which does invite the premium domestic market. This could be utilized on larger installations in conjunction with PTZs. Without the need to be tethered to a monitor, use the touch screen and joystick from the comfort of the sofa to view and control cameras on the local network.
- 10.1" capacitive touchscreen
- Detachable design of the touchscreen and joystick
- Wired and WiFi network connection
- POE power supply
- Capable of decoding 2-ch at 1080P decoding; up to 16-division window display
- Live view on a touch panel
- DVI and HDMI output to monitor
- Controllable of 2000 devices
- Access to Hikvision products including DVR, DVS, NVR, network camera, speed dome, etc.
- Control of MVC and decoders for video decoding and output on a video wall
- PTZ control, setting and calling preset, patrol and pattern
- Support upgrade and configuration files import/export by USB flash disk
- Support recording and picture capturing; saving files in USB flash disk or uploading to FTP server
- Two-level user authority and up to 16 user accounts are configurable: one admin and 15 operators.