- DS-2CE16H1T-IT3E-Grey Hikvision 5MP Turbo HD bullet camera
- • 5 Megapixel high-performance CMOS
- • 2.8mm wide angle lens
- • Analogue HD output, up to a 5MP resolution
- • True Day/Night
- • OSD menu, DNR, Smart IR
- • EXIR technology, up to 40m IR distance
- • IP67
- • PoC.af/12VDC operation
- • Up the Coax(HIKVISION-C)
Hikvision DS-2CE16H1T-IT3E-Grey camera is an HD Analogue (TVI) Camera up to 5MP resolution in a compact metal Dome camera design with Smart EXIR up to 40m. The camera has a single BNC output and can be connected to DVR's with 5MP Resolution Capability. The ability to power the camera via a coaxial cable according to the innovative PoC standard allows reducing the need for additional wiring to the unit.
Wide Dynamic Range
Glare is a very common problem for security cameras. Regardless of the surface or source that’s causing the glare, the fix to the problem lies in a particular feature that not all security cameras have This “anti-glare” feature is known as Wide Dynamic Range. WDR combines the images it gets from two different exposure types. It then takes those images and combines them into one. The end result is an image virtually free from any lighting issues.
This model also incorporates Hikvision’s EXIR infrared array technology to provide industry-leading illumination in any low- or zero-light environment. Benefiting from an advanced, highly efficient light source that provides up to 30% more illumination efficiency compared to other LEDs and a revolutionary rectangular lens for uniform scene illumination and seamless HD formatting, Hikvision’s EXIR cameras deliver the most advanced levels of night-time surveillance available on the market today.
POC - MAKING INSTALLATIONS A LOT SIMPLER!
Power over Coaxial (PoC) means that power for the camera is supplied by the DVR via coaxial video cable (RG59 or similar), this removes the requirement for separate cables and power supplies which would otherwise be needed to power your cameras. For installers, this means much more time and cost efficient installation.
PoC can be used on cable runs up to 200 meters and is available in 4,8 and 16 channel DVRs (models ending /P), a full complement of TVI PoC cameras are also available (models ending E) which together offer a cost-effective and time-saving solution to your TVI installations.
PLEASE NOTE: All PoC cameras can also work on non-PoC recorders
1. All PoC capable TVI cameras can be powered locally via a separate 12Volts DC power supply allowing them to be used on a none PoC TVI DVR
2. All none PoC TVI cameras can work on a PoC capable TVI DVR as the camera is powered via a separate power supply and PoC will only transmit when requested to by a compatible camera
3. PoC transmission can be used through RG59 coaxial or CAT5/6 cable with video baluns