DS-6901UDI 1 channel decoder with 16 camera decode
Special order, 1-2 days
Hikvision Support UK
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your laptop!
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.
Hikvision DS-6901UDI 1 channel decoder with 16 camera decode. Allows 2nd independent screen display of up to 16 IP cameras.
- DS-6901UDI provides HDMI, VGA, and BNC output interfaces.
- Up to 4K (3840 × 2160@30Hz) via HDMI output interfaces (only for even interface).
- Up to 16-ch decoding at 2MP resolution
- H.265+/H.265, H.264+/H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG video compression.
- PS, RTP, TS, ES, HIK encapsulation formats.
- Three encoding levels: baseline, main, and high-profile.
- G.722, G711A, G726, G711U, MPEG2-L2, and AAC audio compression.
- Two decoding modes: active decoding and passive decoding.
- Remote video files’ decoding output.
- Supports window opening and window roaming.
- Supports multi-screen control with PC installed with RSC server.
- Supports Wi-Fi module access to display the signal from IOS/Android mobile phone or pad on a video wall.
- Wi-Fi can be enabled via the Web browser or client software. You can get a stream and decode the video on the video wall when Wi-Fi is enabled if no wired network can be accessed.
- Gets stream and decodes via URL and RTSP from encoding devices.
- Displays the decoded video stream on the video wall by directly linking cameras or by stream media forwarding.
- You can configure what the video wall show when decoding ends and streaming fails via the Web browser and client software.
- Configurable LED width and height parameters when the LED is connected.
- Regular and irregular virtual screen configurable to display multiple signal sources and get rid of the restriction of the physical screen.
- Accessible by thermal network camera and you can view the temperature measurement, dynamic fire source detection, ship detection and VCA information in live view and playback.
- You can enable or disable the smart information for the thermal network camera.
- Remote PTZ control via transparent channel.
- Two-way audio.
- Port aggregation technology (Ethernet Channel).