Hikvision DVR, DS-7204HQHI-K1 ,2MP 4 channel
Special Offer: A discount of 10% is available when you order £200.00 or more of any product.
For a full new install, you will also need-
- A hard drive for storing video footage
- Cables- one per camera
- Cable clips
- Power supply - only one need for all cameras
- A power splitter - only one needed
- A screen or your own TV to view it on
- A HDMI cable to connect your screen
Cables - one per camera
Power Supply & splitter
Hikvision Support UK
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your laptop!
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.
DS-7204HQHI-K1 Hikvision DVR
- Hybrid DVR now also supports up to 5 IP cameras
- Self-adaptive HDTVI/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 encoding for the mainstream and H.265/H.264 for the sub-stream of analogue cameras
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output
- Separate CVBS output
- 1 SATA interface
- Smart search for an efficient playback
- Support 3rd party cloud storage (Dropbox/Google Drive/Microsoft OneDrive)
- Supports 2-ch line crossing detection and intrusion detection
- Hik-Connect and DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management
- 1 Audio input
- 1 SATA HDD supports up to 6TB hard drive
Hikvision DS-7204HQHI-K1 is a fourth generation Turbo 4 DVR with 4 analogue camera inputs which can be all 3MP analogue in addition to 1 IP cameras up to 6MP each which can be connected o your LAN and powered separately using PoE switch or 12V power supply.
Can also support mixed IP & analogue cameras on any of its 4 channels by updating the firmware to 3.5.7 or above
Connecting the HIkvision DVR to the internet is a breeze using the free mobile app called Hik-connect which can be used without any technical knowledge or complex port forwarding or even the need for static Ip address. Hik-connect works with iPhone, Android, PC, MAC as well as multi-site management software called iVMS 4200 which is also free.
The DS7204HQHI-K1 Hikvision DVR replaced the DS-7208HQHI-F1/N and provides full 3MP TVI camera support on all 4 camera inputs.