DS-7204HUHI-K1 Hikvision DVR 5MP
For a full new install, you will also need-
- A hard drive for storing video footage
- Cables- one per camera
- Cable clips
- Power supply - only one need for all cameras
- A power splitter - only one needed
- A screen or your own TV to view it on
- A HDMI cable to connect your screen
Cables - one per camera
Power Supply & splitter
Hikvision Support UK
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your laptop!
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.
DS-7204HUHI-K1 Hikvision DVR
- Hybrid DVR now also supports up to 6 IP cameras
- Connectable to HD-TVI, AHD, IP, CVI & analogue cameras
- Long distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- Now also supports 8MP 4K recording at 8fps
- 12fps recording at 6MP, 15fps recording on 4MP, 18fps recording on 3MP
- HDMI output at up to 1920 × 1080
- Smart search for an efficient playback
- includes remote control
- 4 Audio input & alarm inputs
- 1 SATA HDD supports up to 6TB hard drive
Can also support mixed IP & analogue cameras on any of its 4 channels by updating the firmware to 3.5.7 or above
Hikvision DVR DS-7204HUHI-K1 is a Turbo HD TV CCTV DVR which supports 4 TVi/AHD/CVI/SD cameras at up to 8MP in resolution in addition to 2 IP cameras up to 6MP in resolution.
Mobile phone viewing & connection to the internet is a breeze with the Hik-Connect ( AKA P2P & EZVIZ) Setup with minimal technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required.
FREE iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing software ( Hik-connect iVMS 4200 & iVMS 4500)
These units include Cloud Storage to Onedrive, Dropbox or Google drive. This facility allows you to upload & download recorded files at any given time & place.
Hikvisions 3rd Generation Turbo HD TVi brings near 4K video.
Turbo HD TVi CCTV users can now enjoy 5MP HD TVI and near 4K video resolution while safeguarding their investment with existing cabling infrastructure. Hikvision has launched its third-generation analogue HD solution. Turbo HD 4.0 not only ensures higher video performance with up to 5MP HD TVI input and 4K video output but also supports latency-free 1080p HD video up to 800m and HD720p transmission up to 1200m over coaxial cable. Hikvision DVRs are plug and play even with 3rd party TVi cameras.