DS-7216HQHI-K2-P Hikvision 16 channel DVR PoC
- 16 channel DVR for TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS analogue cameras
- Self-adaptive normal camera & Hikvision PoC camera connection
- 2ch 4MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- Long distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 15fps recording 1080P
- HDMI output at up to 1920 × 1080
- VGA & BNC monitor supported
- 2 SATA supports up to 6Tb HD each
- Smart search for an efficient playback
- Automatic power supply management for PoC camera to guarantee the safety
Connecting the HIkvision DVR DS-7216HQHI-K2-P to the internet is a breeze using the free mobile app called Hik-connect which can be used without any technical knowledge or complex port forwarding or even the need for static Ip address. Hik-connect works with iPhone, Android, PC, MAC as well as multi-site management software called iVMS 4200 which is also free.
The DS-7216HQHI-K2-P is ideally suited for Hikvision Turbo HD cameras Up to 2MP and can record at 15 pictures per second on each camera. Cameras above 2MP will be recorded at reduced pictures per second. please see full specifications of the DS-7216HQHI-K2-P
POC - MAKING INSTALLATIONS A LOT SIMPLER!
Power over Coaxial (PoC) means that power for the camera is supplied by the DVR via coaxial video cable (RG59 or similar), this removes the requirement for separate cables and power supplies which would otherwise be needed to power your cameras. For installers, this means a much more time and cost efficient
PoC can be used on cable runs up to 200 meters and is available in 4,8 and 16 channel DVRs (models ending /P), a full complement of TVI PoC cameras are also available (models ending E) which together offer a cost-effective and time-saving solution to your TVI installations.
PLEASE NOTE: All PoC cameras can also work on non-PoC recorders
1. All PoC capable TVI cameras can be powered locally via a separate 12VDC power supply allowing them to be used on a none PoC TVI DVR
2. All none PoC TVI cameras can work on a PoC capable TVI DVR as the camera is powered via a separate power supply and PoC will only transmit when requested to by a compatible camera
3. PoC transmission must be used through RG59 coaxial or similar cable, it will not pass through CAT5/6 passive/active balun configurations.
Questions and Answers.
Q1 Does the DVR come with a hard drive?
A No these are sold separately and we will install the hard drive if purchased at same time as DVR.
Q2 Can I use this DVR with my old analogue camera's?
A Yes but they will need to have a 12 volts power supply if they do not support PoC
Q3 Can I use video bulans and CAT5/6 cable?
A yes but maximum cable distance with power is 50m at 250mA
Q4 Can the DVR take IP cameras?
A The DS-7204HQHI-K1/P can support 1 IP camera and DS-7208/16HQHI-K2/P can support 2 IP cameras
Q5 How do I connect IP to Hikvision DVR?
A The IP camera(s) will need to be connected to the LAN port of the DVR with 12V power or by using a POE switch.