Hikvision 16 channel DVR PoC 2MP
|Our Price: CALL(£0.00 Inc. VAT)|
Hikvision Support UK
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your laptop!
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.
DS-7216HQHI-K2-P Hikvision DVR with Power Over Coaxial
- 16 channel DVR for TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS analogue cameras
- Self-adaptive normal camera & Hikvision PoC camera connection
- 2ch 4MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- Long distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 15fps recording 1080P
- HDMI output at up to 1920 × 1080
- VGA & BNC monitor supported
- 2 SATA supports up to 6Tb HD each
- Smart search for an efficient playback
- Automatic power supply management for PoC camera to guarantee the safety
POC - MAKING INSTALLATIONS A LOT SIMPLER!
Power over Coaxial (PoC) means that power for the camera is supplied by the DVR via coaxial video cable (RG59 or similar), this removes the requirement for separate cables and power supplies which would otherwise be needed to power your cameras. For installers, this means a much more time and cost efficient
PoC can be used on cable runs up to 200 metres and is available in 4,8 and 16 channel DVRs (models ending /P), a full complement of TVI PoC cameras are also available (models ending E) which together offer a cost-effective and time-saving solution to your TVI installations.
PLEASE NOTE: All PoC cameras can also work on non-PoC recorders
1. All PoC capable TVI cameras can be powered locally via a separate power supply allowing them to be used on a none PoC TVI DVR
2. All none PoC TVI cameras can work on a PoC capable TVI DVR as the camera is powered via a separate power supply and PoC will only transmit when requested to by a compatible camera
3. PoC transmission must be used through RG59 coaxial or similar cable, it will not pass through CAT5/6 passive/active balun configurations.
Questions and Answers.
Q1 Does the DVR come with a hard drive?
A No these are sold separately and we will install the hard drive if purchased at same time as DVR.
Q2 Can I use this DVR with my old analogue camera's?
A Yes but they will need to have a 12 volts power supply if they do not support PoC
Q3 Can I use video bulans and CAT5 cable?
A yes but they will need a 12 volts power supply and cannot be Powered by the DVR
Q4 Can the DVR take IP cameras?
A The DS-7204HQHI-K1/P can support 1 IP camera and DS-7208/16HQHI-K2/P can support 2 Ip cameras
Q5 How do I connect IP to Hikvision DVR?
A The IP camera(s) will need to be connected to the LAN port of the DVR with 12V power or by using a POE switch.