DVR-204Q-F1 4 channel DVR recorder HiWatch Hikvison
Special Offer: A discount of 10% is available when you order £200.00 or more of any product.
|Our Price: £52.00(£62.40 Inc. VAT)|
For a full new install, you will also need-
- A hard drive for storing video footage
- Cables- one per camera
- Cable clips
- Power supply - only one need for all cameras
- A power splitter - only one needed
- A screen or your own TV to view it on
- A HDMI cable to connect your screen
Cables - one per camera
Power Supply & splitter
Hikvision Support UK
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your laptop!
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.
Hikvsion Hiwatch DVR-204Q-F1 is best suited for DIY users looking to replace their old DVR who do not require full high definition 1080P or 2MP system. Fully compatible with all of Hikvsion and 3rd party analogue HD cameras. The DVR uses the same graphical interface as Hikvisions professional and also fully compatible with Hikvision Hik Connect mobile viewing app.
Mobile phone viewing & connection to the internet is a breeze with the Hik-Connect ( AKA P2P & EZVIZ) Setup with minimal technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required.
FREE iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing software ( Hik-connect iVMS 4200 & iVMS 4500)
- 4 camera inputs at up to 2MP each
- 1080P recording rate
- 1 audio input
- Additional 1 IP camera can be added up to 2MP
- Channel 1 input can support up to 3MP camera
- Recording rate is 12 frames per camera at 1080P 2MP
Full Features and Functions
Video Input and Transmission
- Connectable to Turbo HD/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
- Up to 2-ch 1080p IP cameras input
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable
Compression and Recording
- One-key enable H.264+ compression to improve encoding efficiency by up to 50% and reduce data storage costs
- Up to 3MP resolution for recording of the first channel of DVR-204Q-F1, the first 2 channels of DVR-208Q-F1 and the first 4 channels of DVR-216Q-F1
- Supports real-time 1080p lite and when enabled, the image effect is similar with 1080p
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at up to 1920 × 1080 resolution for DVR-204Q/208Q-F1 and 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution for HDMI output of DVR-216Q-F1
Storage and Playback
- One SATA interface (up to 6 TB capacity per HDD)
- 4/8/16-ch synchronous playback
- Smart search for efficient playback
- VQD (Video Quality Diagnostics)
- Unlock pattern for device login for the admin and clear-text password available
- GUID file can be exported for password resetting and imported for finding the forgotten password
- Supports PTZ control via Omnicast VMS of Genetec protocol
Network & Ethernet Access
- Hik-Connect & DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) for easy network management
- One self-adaptive 10/100Mbps network interface for DVR-204Q/208Q-F1 and one self-adaptive 10/100/1000Mbps network interface for DVR-216Q-F1
- Output bandwidth limit configurable