HDMI over CAT5/6 with mouse and Keybaord let you have your DVR, NVR or computer in one room while being able to view and control it with a monitor , mouse and keyboard from another over a network - for example, you’d be able to keep your DVR securely in a locked room while positioning a monitor elsewhere to view any footage and complete control , which is really handy for CCTV applications.
Simply connect your HDMI transmitter and receiver to one CAT5/6 cable, then the transmitter to a HDMI source device (e.g. a DVR) and the receiver to a monitor. This allows you to view and control your HDMI video from up to 120m away from your DVR using your existing CAT5/6 set-up, with no mess, no extra cables and no extra costs - yes, it really is that simple!
The HDMI KVM switch can be used for point-to-point access (1 cable between each unit and no switch) or in cascade mode with additional monitors/receivers connected through a network switch, letting multiple users control the DVR/NVR from different rooms with the touch of a button - it’s super flexible.
The HDMI over CAt5/6 unit is fantastic for security as the built-in USB extender means you can lock the DVR in say a server room, safe and out of sight, but position a monitor and mouse somewhere more accessible e.g. reception area to control and view quickly and easily.
- MULTIPLE DISPLAY devices are used:The connection transmitter can connect multiple receivers via a router or switch,Multi-screen display of the transmission signal
- UNMATCHED HDMI EXTENSION - The AGPtek HDMI extender adapter allows you to transmit HDMI signals up to 365 feet (120 meters) via a single compatible CAT5/ 5e/ 6/ 7 Ethernet cable. Experience range that even a very long HDMI cable can't come close to.(HDMI Signal transmission: CAT5.CAT5E 80m / CAT6 100m / CAT7 120m.)
- ENJOY TOTAL CONTROL - With KVM function support, this HDMI repeater gives you the power to remotely control a computer system using a mouse or/and keyboard. By transmitting keyboard and mouse data via LAN, the computer KV switch adds an element of control to the HDMI signal.
- NO SIGNAL DEGRADATION - Enjoy Ultra HD picture quality up to 1080p at 60HZ. The HDMI transmitter receiver maintains great stability and reliability of the signal even when dealing with extended distances, making for a crystal clear multimedia experience.
- HIGH TECH SUPPORT - We've designed the KVM HDMI extension adapter to support STP and UTP compliant CAT5/ 5e/ 6/ 7 cables, copy EDID function to match many kinds of display devices, and standard 802.3 Ethernet 10/ 100/ 1000Mbps. LED indicators help you easily know the status of the power and USB connection.