16 channel TVi Turbo 4.0 2MP DVR Hybrid
Special Offer: A discount of 5% is available when you order £500.00 or more of any product.
Special order, 1-2 days
|Hard drives options|
Hikvision DVR DS-7316HQHI-K4
Hikvision DS-7316HQHI-K4 is a fourth generation Turbo 4 DVR with 16 camera inputs which can be all 2MP analogue in addition to 2 IP cameras up to 4MP each which can be connected to your LAN and powered separately using PoE switch or 12V power supply.
- Hybrid - mix analogue & Ip cameras
- Connectable to HD-TVI, AHD, IP, CVI & analogue cameras
- Up to 18-ch 4MP IP cameras input (substituting 16ch of TVI)
- Long distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 15fps recording at 2MP
- Simultaneous HDMI 1 & VGA output at up to 1920 x 1080 resolution, and independent HDMI 2 output at up to 4K (3840 x 2160)
- Smart search for an efficient playback
Connection to the internet is a breeze using the free mobile app called Hik-connect which can be used without any technical knowledge or complex port forwarding or even the need for static Ip address. Hik-connect works with iPhone, Android, PC, MAC as well as multi-site management software called iVMS 4200 which is also free.
The DS7316HQHI-K4 DVR replaced the DS-7316HQHI-k4 and provides full 2MP TVI camera support on all 16 camera inputs.
For a full new install, you will also need-
- A hard drive for storing video footage
- Cables- one per camera
- Cable clips
- Power supply - only one need for all cameras
- A power splitter - only one needed
- A screen or your own TV to view it on
- A HDMI cable to connect your screen
Cables - one per camera
Power Supply & splitter
Hikvision Support UK
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your laptop!
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.