DS-7716NI-E4-16P 16 channel NVR with 16 PoE
Special Offer: A discount of 10% is available when you order £500.00 or more of any product.
|Hard drives options|
16 Channel NVR supports 16 IP cameras at up to 5MP each. Built-in PoE to provide power to all 16 IP cameras. space for DVD wright which is an optional extra.
• Third-party network cameras supported
• Up to 6 Megapixels resolution recording
• HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution
• 16 channel with a 160M incoming bandwidth
• Up to 4 SATA interfaces
• Plug & Play with up to 16 independent PoE network interfaces
• Support network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc
For a full new install, you will also need-
- A hard drive for storing video footage
- Cat5e cable - one per camera
- A screen or your own TV to view it on
- A HDMI cable to connect your screen
DS-7616NI-E4-16P Hikvision NVR
Hikvision Support UK
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your laptop!
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.