DS-7308HQHI-F4-N Hikvision DVR Hybrid 8 channel
Special Offer: A discount of 10% is available when you order £300.00 or more of any product.
|Hard drives options|
DS-7308HQHI-F4/N Hikvision DVR. High-end Hikvision Hybrid DVR which allows you to mix and match DS-7308HQHI-F4/N analogue and IP cameras in any combination.
• H.264 ,H.264+& Dual-stream video compression
• Support HD-TVI, IPC,AHD and analog cameras with adaptive access
• Support Cloud storage(One Drive, Google Drive or DropBox)
• Up to 3 MP resolution for recording of the first 2 channels of DS-7308HQHI-F4/N
• VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution, HDMI output at up to 4K(3840x2160) resolution
• Long transmission distance over coax cable
• Up to 8channel synchronous playback at 1080p resolution
• playback at up to 256X speed.
• Support POS functions.
For a full new install, you will also need-
- A hard drive for storing video footage
- Cables- one per camera
- Cable clips
- Power supply - only one need for all cameras
- A power splitter - only one needed
- A screen or your own TV to view it on
- A HDMI cable to connect your screen
Cables - one per camera
Power Supply & splitter
Hikvision Support UK
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your laptop!
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.