IP Bullet PTZ cameras 5MP, plug and play with Hikvision and Qtron NVRs and DVRs. This bullet IP PTZ camera supports PoE which means no additional power supply or cable is required and will receive power from the NVRs built-in PoE switch.
- 5MP (1/2") images sensor.
- 10 times motorised zoom 5.1mm ~51mm focal length
- 80 meter IR range for night vision
- PoE supported or 12VDC operation
- H264/H265 video compression
- Pan:0º~220º , Tilt:-45º~40º
- Speed: Pan:0~30°/s , Tilt:0~25º/s
- 220 presets, 3groups with 16 presets points per group
- PoE 802.3af compliant, 14 watts
PTZs pan, tilt, and zoom can all be control using your NVR/DVRs mouse or by mobile phone. Automatic go to positions can also be programmed.
Q & A
Q1 Can I move the camera with my mobile phone?
Q2 What cable do I need to use?
A2 A CAT5 or CAT6 between camera and recorder is needed.
Q3 Do I need a separate power supply for this cameras.
A3 No, an NVR with built-in PoE will provide the power, For DVR, you will need a separate PoE switch or 12VDC power supply at 2Amp.
Q4 There's no PoE port on my DVR, how can I connect this camera?
A4 The camera is connected to an external PoE switch or your router. A 12VDC power supply will be need if it's connected to your router. We also sell single port PoE injector if you don't want a PoE switch.
Q5 Is there a corner mount bracket available for this cameras
A5 No - we are looking to introduce this product in due course.
Q6 Do I need a PoE+ switch for this?
A6 No it is 14 watts power consumption so will work with standard PoE
Q7 Do I need to buy a separate joystick controller?