Single channel Ethernet and power transmitter over coaxial cable
|Our Price: £63.00(£75.60 Inc. VAT)|
Special order, delayed despatch
The DTV-IPCOAX/T is Ethernet and power signal transmitter over single coaxial cable. The DTV-IPCOAX/T is used with DTV-IPCOAX/R, which is an ideal solution for reconstruction of old projects without any change of existing coaxial cable. You needn't change coax into network cable when you want to change analog cameras into IP cameras. Both of Ethernet and power transmission distance reach max up to 1000meters. The DTV-IPCOAX/T is able to provide power to POE cameras over network cable and it is able to provide power to NONE-POE cameras, too.
With high speed modern technology, the physical bandwidth is up to 100Mbps (bidirectional). The DTV-IPCOAX/T is built-in multi-stage surge and lightning protection protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes and provide noise immunity to ensure quality signals without disturbing "hum-bars". The DTV-IPCOAX/T is widely applied to the fields such as network expanding system, network security system, network information distribution system, network upgrading & expanding system, railway and urban transportation, metallurgy and mining, field operations, etc.
- Support cascade mode; maximum four transmitters can be cascaded
- Ethernet transmission distance reaches max up to 1000 meters
- Power transmission distance reaches max up to 1000 meters with max 12W output power
- Provide power to devices; max up to 12V/1A
- Meet standards of EEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX
- Support IEEE802.3af standard; automatically detect and recognize IEEE802.3af standard PD equipments and provide power to PD equipments
- High speed modem technology, the physical bandwidth is up to 100Mbps (bidirectional)
- Multi-stage strong surge and lightning protection design
- Low power consumption, automatic error-correction coding technology
- Easy to install, plug-and-play mode, fast network connection